2. All Cookies used by this website are used in accordance with current Ireland and EU Cookie Law.
3. Before the website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Ireland Touch to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies, however certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
4. This website may place the following Cookies:
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region)
Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (If available). Allow you to share pages via Add This (If available).
5. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
6. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies, but this can be changed for further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
7. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time, however you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not including, but not limited to, personalised settings.
8. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
9. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from computer.
10. Cookies may exist for the following purposes:
(1) Authentication and security,
(3) Performance analytics and research.
Below is a list of Cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
Shopping Cart cookies
These cookies will:
a) remember what is in your shopping basket;
b) remember where you are in the order process;
c) remember if you are logged in and that your session is secure.